- These circles are similar what does that mean?
- The scale factor of enlargement between each circle is 1.4. Given the diameter of the first circle is 6cm, work out the diameter of the rest.
- Work out the area of the first circle
- Work out the area of the second circle
- What would you multiply the first area by to get the second area? Compare this to the scale factor of enlargement
- What would you multiply the second area by to get the third area? Compare this to the scale factor of enlagement
- Work out the areas of the rest.
Below is the 11×11 worksheet.
This is the worksheet to go along with the start of the WW2 themed unit on Geometry.
Wear army uniform and congratulate soldiers on making it safely to the meeting point.
As this is happening, play Air Raid Siren and quickly hide under desks.
Place coordinate A on sheet before photocopying.
On a recent trip to the ‘Cadbury’ Factory near Birmingham.
- How many years ago was the Creme Egg first invented?
- How many years ago were Roses invented?
- How many years after Crunchie was invented, was Wispa invented?
- What year is halfway between 1948 and 1970?
This is a list of some important formulae, definitions and points for the S1 exam
This picture was taken within the gardens at Stourhead.
The two red and white planks cross each other.
- What do you notice about the types of angles produced?
- What do you notice about the opposite angles?
- If the acute angle at the top is 35 degrees, what size would the acute angle at the bottom be?
- What size would the obtuse angles be?