A man pays £200 into a bank that pays 5% interest per annum.
- How much money will he have in the account after one year?
- two years?
- three years?
- ten years?
- How many years will it take for him to have £10,000?
Watch this interesting video
- Why are these charts misleading?
- What happens to the ASDA market share?
- Why do you think the Tesco Share has ‘slumped?’
- Who else would have a market share?
- How could they improve the charts?
This is the worksheet to go along with the start of the WW2 themed unit on Geometry.
Wear army uniform and congratulate soldiers on making it safely to the meeting point.
As this is happening, play Air Raid Siren and quickly hide under desks.
Place coordinate A on sheet before photocopying.