I have always been overwhelmed by the support from teachers/tutors/students/parents with my work on Corbettmaths. From using the website, to promoting the resources with their students/colleagues/friends/children, to even getting in touch to say thanks… it really means the world to me and makes all the effort worthwhile.
I must also give a special thanks to anyone who has ordered the Revision Cards or promoted them – I very must appreciate your support of Corbettmaths and helping me to continue my work on the website and resources. It has also been touching to hear the amazing feedback on how supportive the Revision Cards have been to the students.
As a small token of my appreciation, I’m going to be giving 25 teachers a free set of Corbettmaths Revision Cards (Foundation/Higher/Primary)
- 76 Primary Videos
- 15 Secondary Videos
- 1464 Primary 5-a-days
- 76 Primary Practice Question Booklets
- 11 Secondary Practice Question Booklets
- 53 GCSE Textbook Exercises
- Primary Study Cards
- and 1000’s of answers.
My main focus during 2018 was to create the Primary 5-a-day and the Primary Study Cards, which I am delighted to say are completed.
Record Number of Views
This year has been a record breaking year for Corbettmaths – I expect by the end of December to have exceeded 30 million views during 2018, up from 20 million during 2017 and 0.75 million during 2014!
Aims for 2019
During 2019, I will aim to:
- Complete of the Textbook Exercises and their answers
- Create of a large bank of GCSE style Practice Papers
- Creation of the Level 2 Further Maths (new spec) 5-a-day
- Addition of the Conundrum solutions
- Creation of videos for A-level/Further maths
- Add some extras to the Primary website
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!