Today we reached our 100,000,000th view on the Corbettmaths & Corbettmathsprimary websites! Corbettmaths began in 2012 with the aim of providing free resources to support teachers/students/parents and I was delighted that we reached 8,283 website views in that year.
Thank you so much to everyone for all the support that you have given us over the years, not limited to:
- Using and promoting the resources/website
- Making suggestions for future resources that I should make
- Helping me whittle out the odd “typo.”
- Following us on Twitter and YouTube
I would also like to express my gratitude to anyone who has bought or promoting the GCSE Revision Cards or Primary Study Cards over the past 3 years. Through your support I have been able to dedicate my time to creating thousands more free resources on the website.
We are currently offering all schools a 10% discount off our GCSE revision cards for 1 order. If you haven’t already used your discount, the order form can be found here
To celebrate we are going to run our biggest competition to date!
1st Prize – 100 sets of revision cards (Worth £750)
2nd Prize – 20 sets of revision cards (Worth £150)
3rd Prize – 10 sets of revision cards (Worth £90)
10 individuals will win 1 set of revision cards
LOADS of mugs and pens will also be won!
1) Complete our survey by 8pm on 22nd November
2) Just Retweet our tweet
* Names/email addresses will solely be used to contact winners of the competition.