I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for your support of Corbettmaths during 2019. It has been an extremely busy year, not only with the creation of many new resources, but with the arrival of our second child.
The support from teachers/tutors/students/parents this year has been overwhelming. From using the website, to promoting the resources with students/colleagues/friends/children, to even getting in touch to say thanks… it really means the world to us and makes all the effort worthwhile.
I must also give a special thank you to anyone who has ordered the Revision Cards or promoted them – I very much appreciate your support of Corbettmaths and helping me to continue my work on the website and resources.
It has also been touching to hear the amazing feedback on how supportive the Revision Cards have been to the students. It has been especially rewarding to have such amazing reviews of the Primary Study Cards.
Keep an eye out for our Level 2 Further Maths Revision Cards that will be released in late January 2020!
Resources Added during 2019:
- 17 Textbook Exercises
- 32 GCSE new videos added
- 105 sets of answers to the Textbook Exercises
- 48 GCSE (9-1) style Practice Papers and Solutions
- 188 GCSE 5-a-day sheets (now finally complete!)
- 213 GCSE 5-a-day solutions (also complete!)
- Lots of Revision Checklists and YouTube Playlists
- 310 Solutions to the Conundrums
- 29 New Level 2 Further Maths videos
- 74 New Level 2 Further Maths Practice Question booklets
- 74 sets of answers to Level 2 Further Maths booklets
- 53 Level 2 Further Maths 5-a-days added
- 63 Level 2 Further Maths Revision Cards created and available late Jan
- 1464 Primary 5-a-day without “Primary” references added
- 1464 Answers to Primary 5-a-day without Primary references added
- 1464 Primary 5-a-day (2 per page) added
- 1308 GCSE 5-a-day (2 per page) added
- Updated the website
Looking back at my aims for this year:
Create of a large bank of GCSE style Practice Papers– Done! Addition of the Conundrum solutions– Done! (for the 310 conundrums) Creation of videos for Further maths– Done!
There are a few that I still need to work on, but I’m confident these will be completed soon.
- Complete of the Textbook Exercises and their answers
The textbook and answers are now 90.7% complete, up from 75.9%. Hopefully this is something I can complete in 2020.
- Creation of the Level 2 Further Maths (new spec) 5-a-day
This will be completed in Spring 2020 – I decided to make the Practice Questions first and then went onto the Revision Cards.
Was a fantastic year for website views… not only did we hit our 100,000,000th ever view, but between the two websites, we passed 40 million views during the year (up from 30 million last year). Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH
Aims for 2020:
Thank you so much to everyone who completed our recent survey. There were lots of fantastic suggestions and I will be focussing my efforts on these over the next year.
This year instead of creating a large list of aims and being daunted by how much I need to do, I have decided to select one at a time and work on it until completion… but that can wait until 2nd January 🙂
Thank you so much for all your support